How to get ready for the forest ?
Are you planning a trip to the tropical forest of the Taï National Park ? We can help you pack your bag with the important items.
Outfit for the forest:
We are advising you to wear dark colored clothing made out from cotton or polyester : black / grey / khaki / brown / beige
- Wellington boots (mandatory during the wet season) or waterproof high shoes
- Torch or headlamp
- Shirts or long-sleeved shirts of dark colors
- Walking trousers of dark colors
- Waterproof backpack of dark colors
Notice : Red or flashy colors are prohibited.
Outfit for the camp site :
- Flip flop or plastic sandals
- Casual outfit: shorts, dress, short-sleeved t-shirts, skirt
- Warm clothes for the evening and night depending on the season
- Preventive treatment against malaria (find out from your doctor or from your closest pharmacy)
- Mosquito repellent
From these few tips and advises, you should now have a better idea of how to get ready for this trip.